I looked at a lot of cases before purchasing this one and basically bought it because everyone gave it 5 stars. It is as good as promised. If you are a minimalist you will love this case as it is slick and yet understated. I also like the fact that it is leather and not plastic so I don't feel like it is going to slip out of my hand when I pull it out of my pocket.
CM4 Q4-GREEN Q Card Case Wallet
I looked at a lot of cases before purchasing this one and basically bought it because everyone gave it 5 stars. It is as good as promised. If you are a minimalist you will love this case as it is slick and yet understated. I also like the fact that it is leather and not plastic so I don't feel like it is going to slip out of my hand when I pull it out of my pocket.